Edna Adan Hospital Foundation (EAHF) is currently seeking a highly motivated and skilled Market Research Analyst to support marketing efforts by collecting and analyzing data and information that is valuable to achieving our strategic communication initiatives. This position would be ideal for candidates interested in contributing to EAHF’s mission to end preventable child and maternal death in Somaliland and to eradicate the practice of female genital mutilation/cutting. This is a telework position.
Duties and Responsibilities (not limited to the following):
- Support marketing operations by compiling, formatting and reporting information and materials.
- Update competitor database by inputting data from field; compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations.
- Using statistical software to manage and organize information.
- Extrapolate and verify information, then evaluate, organize and edit the data into comprehensive standard report forms. Work with team to incorporate strategy into research reports.
- Monitor the progress of research projects; write detailed reports and present results.
- Contribute to the design and manage the distribution of surveys and questionnaires.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 1-2 year(s) research experience in the field of marketing, communications and/or public relations.
- Experience in quantitative and/or qualitative research.
- Analytical skills: need to sort through data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Communication skills: ability to translate data into an understandable document. Volunteer will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
- Critical thinking: must look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Attention to detail: have to make sure they are vigilant in their analysis to come to correct conclusions.
- Microsoft office skills.
- Self motivated.
- Must able be to work independently, as well as with the team.
- Minimum 3 months
- 8-10 hours per week.
Please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send materials by January 30, 2015. EHAF is a 501(c)(3) public charity located in Washington, DC. www.ednahospitalfoundaiton.org